Saturday, October 24, 2009

College Football Picks Week 8

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Things here have been crazy. I will try to be more consistent from now on. So here we go with week 8.
(I used the AP rankings for these picks.)
Oh Yeah: Good job FSU. Guess the players do want Bobby to stick around a little longer.

12 Georgia Tech @ Virginia: Virginia could arguably be one of the worst teams in the ACC. (Thats what I said at the beginning of the year). Now they are 3-3. Doesn't matter. G Tech rolls.

Minnesota @ 19 Ohio State: Ha ha I love watching Ohio State lose. Thank you boilermakers :)
Some are calling for another upset here. I don't think so. Ohio State pulls it out in a close one.

South Florida @ 20 Pittsburgh: South Florida has a serious inability to finish seasons. Pitt wins this one behind one of the best rushers in the nation.

UConn @ 23 West Virginia: I'm calling upset special. UConn wins this one for their late QB. Get it done guys.

15 Oklahoma State @ Baylor: Cow Boys roll.

Tennessee @ 2 Alabama: Bama needs a marquee win here. I think this one is closer than people think but the Crimson Tide take it in the end.

Louisville @ 5 Cincinnati: Bear cats roll.

Clemson @ 10 Miami: Clemson disappoints me every year. Miami takes it big time.

11 Oregon @ Washington: The ducks roll on a good Washington team.

13 Penn State @ Michigan: I'm calling upset. Go big blue.

Oklahoma @ 25 Kansas: Oklahoma takes this one but I struggle with calling it an upset. I mean come on, its Oklahoma.

Air Force @ 18 Utah; Utes Roll

UCLA @ 22 Arizona: I really don't understand why Arizona is ranked. They lost to the only good teams they have played so far. Bruins take it.

Vanderbilt @ 24 South Carolina: South Carolina is vastly overrated. But they win this week.

1 Florida @ Mississippi State: Florida needs to take care of the ball. If they do that they wont lose a game this season.

8 TCU @ 16 BYU: This should be a fun one. A lot of people are calling for the Cougars in an upset but I'm gonna go with the Horned Frogs. TCU in a close one.

Auburn @ 9 LSU: Upset Special. The tigers who wear blue and orange win this one.

SMU at 17 Houston: Like I said last week. Houston will not lose again this season.

3 Texas @ Mizzou: This should be good but Texas will show why they are the best in the Big 12.

Oregon State @ 7 USC: USC rolls. The only way they ever lose to the beavers is if they are playing in Oregon.

4 Boise State @ Hawaii: Broncos roll.

Overall this season: 15-4

No comments:

Post a Comment