Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is your dream college football expirience?

If you could spend one Saturday at any school in the nation, for any game, where would it be?
It has always been a dream of mine to visit a stadium that is in my opinion the scariest place to play at night. What is this football house of nightmares you ask? Beaver Stadium: Happy Valley, Penn. Home to the Penn State Nittanny Lions. Happy Valley is in my opinion among one of the toughest places to play period, but especially at night under "white out conditions".

So, now that you know where I would go, leave a comment telling me all about your dream college football experience.
Thanks,
-William Pierce

2 comments:

  1. Saturday Night in Ann Arbor... Sold Out Ohio State vs. Michigan in the Big House. This is college football's biggest stage. Even with the somewhat lackluster last couple seasons, there are still very few stadiums and environments more exciting to be a part of. Great football happens when you get these two storied programs together with 120,000 rowdy fans. Just great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I forgot to say that I would want to see Penn State vs. Ohio State.

    ReplyDelete