Friday, October 9, 2009

NFL Picks: Week 5

Cleveland @ Buffalo: Here's a bore. We have 0-4 Cleveland against one win Buffalo. I'm going with Cleveland for two reasons: 1. Their offense looked a lot better last week against the Bengals. 2. They are going to get a win at some point and Buffalo is probably one of their best bets to do it.

Dallas @ Kansas City: There is still a lot of work to do in Big D. But as long as they continue to run the ball well I think they win this game.

Minnesota @ St. Louis: Do I think the Vikings go undefeated? No. Do they lose this week? Absolutely not. Farve plays his best inside the domes so he will feel right at home in St. Louis. Let's do it Brett. Bring me the fantasy points.

Oakland @ NY Giants: ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: Any decent QB that is willing to stay in Oakland until Russel graduates from Pop Warner may apply. NY Rolls.......

Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia: Tampa Bay has not looked good. :( But hey, on the bright side I have the Eagles defense on my fantasy team. Eagles win big.

Pittsburgh @ Detroit: Come on Pitt. I miss the Steelers of last year. Maybe its time to break out Dennis Dixon..... Anyways Pitt looked to have it together on offense last week and were finally able to run the ball. Steelers win but maybe not by as much as you would think.

Washington @ Carolina: Two more disappointing teams. Where did DeAngelo go? I think the Panthers get their run game together this week and win in a tight one.

Cincinnati @ Baltimore: Both of these teams have looked good. Baltimore is a lot more balanced than they were last year. I'm going to go with Baltimore in an exciting match up.

Atlanta @ San Francisco: I like Atlanta. I feel like they have finally gotten all of the pieces together to have a great team. Falcons win on the road.

Jacksonville @ Seattle: JVille has seemed very up and down. If the Sea Hawks can run the ball I think they win in a close one.

Houston @ Arizona: Again we have two very talent laden teams that have been very up and down this year. Houston needs to get Steve Slaton started. Even with that, I think they lose this one. Arizona wins and looks to get their season on track.

New England @ Denver: This one is going to be fun. Denver's D has looked sick. However I think the Patriots will be too much to handle. New England wins in what will be a fun game to watch.

Indianapolis @ Tennessee: Ha ha this is a joke. Last year this would have been a great game. This year, Peyton gets to go play some catch with his boys. Colts roll.

New York Jets @ Miami: Not a great MNF match up. Jets win with stingy defense and a lot of sacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment